TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR ...


Sunday, January 10, 2016


LEO 7/23 - 8/22
You're taking your promises to heart today and you're committed to delivering on your word.  Even if there are too many repetitive tasks on your plate now, concentrate on them one at a time until they are done.  However, you're just as likely to jump into something totally new if given the chance.  Either way, it's tempting to see how far you can push the energy.  Curb your enthusiasm just a notch; a touch of sensible self-restraint at the right moment maximizes your progress no matter what projects are in front of you.          
 
Wow, my horoscope is bang-on correct today!  Winter break is over, and I was in a flurry all day getting ready for the new week and the new year: at the shop, with guild, and everything else I'm responsible for.  I'm feeling invigorated and excited!
 
***************